The Prospectus and Application form can be obtained from the study centre on payment of Rs. 200/- or can be filled online.
Submission of Application Form: - The Application Form for admission, completed in all respects, should be submitted in person to the study centre as per the admission cycle.
- Calender Year : January to December
- Academic Year : June to May
Last Date: - The Application along with required certificates, as mentioned and fee should reach the institute office before the last date as declared from time to time.
Important Instructions: -
- Mark-sheets : Two sets of photo copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, of qualifying / last attended examination
(High School, Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation).
- Recent passport size photograph, duly attested should be pasted on the application form and three photographs to be enclosed.
- The student can submit the application form in person in the office of the study centre.
- The Application form is not transferable.
- The Application will be rejected if there is any difference between the information given in it and the enclosed documents.
- Admission is open to all those who have the prescribed qualification.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to verification of the required documents and eligibility conditions.
- In case of a column not being applicable the word ‘NA’ (Not Applicable) should be used against that column
Student passed only from recognized Board / University or equivalent National Open State / Open school should apply for admission.